Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 67 - Sure

I've been feeling oddly motivated recently. I'm going to try my best to convert this positive energy into something worthwhile for my life. I'm feeling myself oddly familiar with my high school freshman and sophomore mentality and I think I'm going to try and take some pages from that and some pages from now and combine them.

I started to think about my birthday and christmas and I think if there was anything expensive I wanted it would be like a camera or a video camera. Or maybe a new computer. I feel like these thoughts are really selfish to have but at the same time they are things that I want to explore different things so I don't think its as bad.

I'm going to try and start being more honest with myself. I think I'm going to try and start doing what I think.

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." - Bill Cosby





This is something I wrote, I'm not sure if its good



the things around me are rotting away

the ground beneath me changes

im finding things hard to hold on to

and thats why when i find you

ill hold tight like my life means it





- marcus


No comments:

Post a Comment