Monday, February 14, 2011

Jellicent - Day 25

Shit it's been a while since I've written this thing. Well, here I am guys, I'm not dead! As you guys may know I was at the assembly and I was in it as opposed to watching it so I'm not really going to judge. And I'm really glad that it didn't kill me.

Also Loyalty kind of sucked because nobody was there, but as far as the dance itself goes, it was real good.

Also I took a bunch of tests today and they sucked and I did poorly.

Also Sam lost the election, which made me sadface because it was by one vote. I've had some things to say about that but at this point I don't really care as much.

I'm so tired all the time. Fuck thinking man.

I'm starting to notice that I have somewhat of a following in my quest to become dance commissioner, and I really like that. If you want you guys can go tell Lillian that you really want me as dance commissioner and that would be cool because then I have a better chance and stuff.

Ugh, I'm so tired all the time, all I have energy for is playing Pokemon, so that is what I will do. Hit me up, guys.

Sleepy,
Marcus ♥

1 comment: