Sunday, August 7, 2011

Night - Day 52

I don't really see what the down side to this whole being nocturnal thing is. I get to be left alone for my entire period of consciousness and since I have this everpresent ability to not get along with people it let's me get out of peoples' ways and they out of mine. I also like it because I usually wake up during a REM cycle and I can remember my dreams easier. For the past two nights I've had pretty nifty dreams that I've remembered. It also give you this really trippy feeling when you first wake up because you don't know if it's a dream or not and stuff. I might even transition this into that thing where you take five 20 minute naps of pure REM sleep and that's the only sleep you need. And I could just do that through the school year. I would totally be down. Also, it's almost five AM at the moment, I might not even sleep tonight as I'm still not tired.

In the night,
Marcus ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment