Friday, September 9, 2011

animals - day 55

People are so superficial. People get so wrapped up in day to day things it's hilarious. Nobody ever just stops and thinks about what the end goal might be, what it could be. EVER. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and people just don't fucking think about that shit. People just go on fingering each other's ass holes day in and day out and nobody even stops to wonder why. Soooo fucking superficial. Everyone is just so fucking dumb. I know people make fun of me for thinking everyone around me is dumb except me, but honestly, most of those people have yet to prove to me their worth. Of course people will try to justify the way they live, of course people are going to try and say, "No Marcus, you're the odd one out, it's you who's wrong." But I'm just not going to believe it. Nope. I'm just so mad at everyone right now. I'm so angry at my situation. And I don't even have anyone to tell, so I just write in this fucking blog that all of about two people still even read. Like, nobody gives a fuck about my problems. Nobody cares about what I have to say because everyone 's too busy fingering ass holes. Who would stop and think about anything or listen to marcus when we could all just finger some good ol' fashioned ass hole. And I really don't think this is ever going to change. Life is just a big ass fucking, whether it be stroked by other folks, or torn open by life situations, you better bend over and spread them cheeks because you're in for a ride, apparently.

I don't want to leave my bed ever again.

Sincerely,
Marcus <3

No comments:

Post a Comment