Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ring - Day 44

You know what I've done with my summer? Fucking nothing. Summer started and my body promptly decided to get sick for a few days. I don't usually get sick. But apparently I have to get sick when fucking summer starts. God dammit. I've been in my room for like three days because there's nothing you can do when you're sick.

I just really hate everyone right now. I don't know why. I've just recently picked up this super introverted personality where I don't even want to talk to anyone ever. I just hate everyone that much. I even remember being a little kid and thinking that everyone around me was an idiot. God, why am I such an ass? Why can't I just herp and derp my way through life like everyone else seems to. It would make things a hell of a lot easier.

So basically the conclusion we've come to today is that I'm a generic angry teenager. Fuck my fucking life.

Fucking fuck fuck,
-Marcus ♥

3 comments:

  1. Marcus Mayhew: World's Only Intelligent Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcus Mayhew... Guy we fuckin invite to everything but never shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support, assholes.

    ReplyDelete