Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Is it over yet? - Day 31

I want this year to be over. I'm done with classes where I have to do shit. Not that I do any of that shit, but it's nice to not have to do that shit when I'm not doing it. Next year's schedule is going to consist primarily of P.E. it seems. And Health. Good times will be had by all. And not Marcus.

This library. Holy shit, I just realized there's a fucking phone in front of me. Like an iPhone. Someone left it here. Sucks to be them.

inb4 awkward moment when they come looking for their phone and read my blog.

I'm so bad at typing.

I'm not the biggest fan of the library but it's whatever. My internet is working now my mom just needs to get her god damn account re-setup. Fuck my mom. She doesn't even listen to the words I say because she has no communication skills. And my dad won't text me back so I have no idea when I'm moving over there. Hopefully soon. And I want a laptop. And the forty bucks he owes me and that I now owe my brother.

I haaaate everything. Especially IAs. Especially when you have to turn them in to subpar teachers that don't get your emails because their too busy dicking around with being mean.

Whatever, I don't have much else to say for now. If you're reading this and you don't have an account to follow me with you should do that so I get an ego boost and don't kill myself because at this rate I probably will.

-Marcus ♥

2 comments:

  1. Admitting that your suicidal is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it suck to be them because Marcus has a new iPhone?

    ReplyDelete