Thursday, May 19, 2011

AMRMT - Day 40

Dear Mrs. Roberts, you are the biggest cunt on the face of the earth. Please die as soon as possible. The world would be a better place without you. You are old. You should have retired ages ago. Honestly, the fact that you have kids is a sure sign that the world is going down the shitter. The fact that somebody made love to you enough times to make multiple children assures me that the apocalypse is indeed this weekend. This just let's me know that if God really does exist, the world ends this weekend because the world is just so fucking awful because people like Mrs. Roberts exist. She must have been born at the very top of a tall tree for sticks to be shoved that far up your cunt AND ass. It's also apparent that you've hit your head on multiple things very hard. I wish I would have gotten held back a grade so I could have been in the year after you retired. Holy shit, fuck you. Please go crawl in a deep hole so we can all pelt you with severed dog penises until we get too tired, then we can just throw some gasoline in there and light a match, because that's honestly how you deserve to go, you huge piece of shit excuse for a person.

Also, everyone has her to thank for the shitty music thursday.


I secretly like parts of that song. Or a lot of it. Shhhhh...

Okay, so I can't actually find any music that I consider shitty because the internet is retarded. So I'm just going to post whatever after this and not talk about it. Okay maybe I'll talk about it.

This song has a cool music video.


Oh, nevermind, I found more screamo. I like this song.


Fuck you,
-Marcus ♥

P.S. I think school turns people into ass rats. People just get this mentality that all they wanna do is suck their superior's dick like they have to. I guess that's the point of school though. Mission fucking accomplished.

1 comment: