Thursday, May 5, 2011

FMT - Day 36

I'm starting a new thing. This should help me update at least semi-consistently. I call it music Thursday. I'm pretty decent at music suggestions for the most part so I'm just gonna post two or three songs that I like here and maybe talk about them a little bit. This week I've been listening to a lot of dubstep/electronica, so here's this song that I really like.


This song is super relaxing in my opinion. It's really chill, I like it a lot. It's especially nice just to have in the background because it's not distracting, so you can do things and listen to this song.


Ah, I love this song. It brings me back to middle school. Truly an anthem for men everywhere.


I love the Beastie Boys. They make me feel so cool. And this music video makes me happy.

That's all I got today. I'll try and update this a tad more frequently since I have my lappy. Thanks for all the support guys.

Wishes he was a beastie boy,
-Marcus ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment