Friday, May 13, 2011

Music Thursday/Memories - Day 38

Blogger was down yesterday so I couldn't do music Thursday so here's a couple songs. The first one is because I'm starting to get caught up in this Portal fever.


Now, I love Miranda Cosgrove. Probably more than any one person should. This is the feature song of her newest EP.


OH MY GOD I LOVE MIRANDA COSGROVE SO MUCH. GAAAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Anyway, today was the memories assembly. [sarcasm] I'm brimming with Central pride because of all the goings on. [/sarcasm] There are some seniors I'm going to miss, though. And it is kind of weird to be part of the class that's currently the oldest in the school. Buh, I've been at this school for 5 years now, and after next year that'll be six. THAT'S A LONG FUCKING TIME, SHIT.

Um, I just got back from going out and I forgot this was up so I'm just going to leave it at that, actually.

Always Forgetful,
-Marcus ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment