Saturday, January 8, 2011

Myoozik - Day 11

I wanna love you, you already know, I wanna love you.

Hay gurlz and doodz. Recently I've been experimenting with some stuff and I think I want to bust into the female pop star scene. I've got the moves and the hip action, the slightly feminine ticks, and I've definitely got the voice. Also I'd be a lesbian so that way I can still get with Selena Gomez.

Oh my god, I've said so many things today. Like way more than a person should say in a day. I'm starting to think that I legitimately don't need anything to get high, I can just do it myself by being my sexy self. Y'know? It's like, woah man, that light is floating next to that sign. That didn't really make sense but that's fine.

Singing is, in my opinion, the best natural talent you can have. Because serenading the ladies becomes less of a chore when you can sing the most romantic of ballads to them. Which is why I feel blessed every day I sing to the birds and they sing back. I'm serious, it's friggin great.

I also want to learn how to play the steel drums. Someone buy me some.

ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod

ionlyhaveanhourlefttofinishthisfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Euphoria is a cool word. I was in the euphoria of it all. etc etc. There's no point to this I just think it's a friggin cool word.

I've started to have a desire to want to hit on every attractive girl I see, and I may start doing that. Or hit up the clubs. Or both. Hey ladies at the club, I see you dancing. Maybe you'd like to come dance with me on this side of the dance floor. Or you can just keep doing your thing. That's cool too. I'll go cry now.

On second thought, that's not the best idea.

Writing these things at night doesn't work as well. I need to be able to write these from my phone some how. Poooooooop.

I'll try and write tomorrow's in the morning to make up for this shitty one.

I need more people to text, throw me one. 417-268-0929.

Or prank call me, that'll make me feel just as loved, I'm sure.


I need a dancey song so I can dance,
Marcus ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment