Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh dear - Day 12

Well, I just got back from Mountain Grove, probably the finest city in America. I mostly love it because on the way there they have a KFC/Taco Bell. That's right, both of 'em! As soon as we got there our party learned that the toilets had been destroyed, something we probably should have anticipated. But yeah, as cool as it is, there's not any special combo items and I want them to exist. Like double downs with beef. Oh my god. Also they had a KFC buffet with a senior discount. And this fat lady got a drum stick and a plate of pudding. It made me happy. Puddin' stick. That should be a thing.

I love going on Pokemon tournaments. It's the best hobby in the world. I've gotten to travel to places that I would have otherwise never gone to, and with a really great group of people too. I've met lots of new people and done a lot of great things. Pokemon has also arguably given me one of my greatest achievements, which was getting 2nd place at States. (Should have been first, but I don't want to talk about that D:)

I also would have gone to Cracker Barrel significantly less.


I want to write a song that is mostly bass. I don't see why it hasn't been done, or if it has been done, why have I not heard it? Maybe it would be too powerful. I would just cum everywhere and die. And then when they find my body they'd be like "Woah man, that guy is dead AND covered in semen." Then they would pick up my album and also die. Then eventually everyone in the world would be dead and covered in semen from their own bodies and probably other people's bodies. Now you may be saying "Marcus, girls don't make semen." And I would like to say to that... yes, yes they don't.

I feel like writing a half novel half movie zombie movie/book scene. The main character's name will be Hero, for the sake of a place holder.

Hero approached the zombies warily. One began to jog over to him. (Zombies jog in my zombie universe. They're like animals, but their legs are fucked up so they can't run.)
(The zombie looks like a more living-like zombie and not one of those grey moldy ones)
Hero has never actually killed a zombie before, and so performing this task is somewhat daunting. He knew full well that zombies were hardly considered living anymore, but the act would feel the same. He decided the best approach would be to attack before he could give himself a chance to hesitate.
(Hero swings a machete wildly at the zombie's throat. He only manages to get the machete half way through, and after some struggle with the panicked zombie, he starts to stagger backwards.)
The zombie spewed blood throughout the nearby area and eventually fell to the ground clawing at the weapon lodged in it. Hero, tears in his eyes, smashed a hammer into the zombie's head. The crunch of the skull was more than he had expected. He dropped the hammer after the zombie laid still, and took a few deep breaths.

That didn't come out as well as I had planned but that's okay, because now you all have the imagery of redead zombies in your head.

Also, this is a tiny cute version of what I pictured that zombie to look like.
Photobucket

Now here's that same zombie with a bow for maximum cuteness.

Photobucket

How adorable! And he already looks a bit like Hitler, so we might as well finish that off.

Photobucket

Baw. It's pictures like these that truly make life special.

Anyway, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Your muhhhhhhhh (that's zombie for freind),
Marcus ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment