Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow - Day 14

THERE IS WHITE STUFF ON THE GROUND ALL OVER EVERYWHERE OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

It's cold and I'm kinda grumpy cuz the snow. It makes driving hard. And school shouldn't be a thing on days like that but it was. Whyyyyyyyyyy. WHY? Also, I dropped my phone in the snow. It's still functional, but it was wet and dirty for a while. I made your mom wet and dirty for a while. Okay, that was bad.

I want it to be Thursday so I can play some Pokemon. And then not worry about school the next day. Yayayayayayaya.

I just realized you can tell a lot based on my desktop.

Photobucket

I like that wallpaper. It makes my desktop feel like some awesome rave thing or summat.

Oh, by the way, I made a new friend. His name is happybox.

Photobucket

This is happybox at the club.

Photobucket

Aw, happybox just got rejected. Now he's a sadbox.

Photobucket

Cheer up box guy, you'll make it some day.

I kind of want to grow my hair out a little bit before I cut it. Long hair is ballin'.


Maybe I should try emo hair. Like that thing where you've got the long piece over your eye. Makes me feel like a villain or something, man. MAN. WOMAN. WHATEVER GENDER YOU ARE PERSON WHO IS READING MY THOUGHTS FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE BECAUSE I ASSUME YOU ARE READING THIS THE NEXT DAY BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T USUALLY READ THIS THING AS SOON AS IT COMES OUT.

Sorry guys, I'm a little moody tonight. I'll get better over the weekend.

I need to learn how to give massages now. Seeya laterrrrrr.


Wishes he was a robot sometimes,
Marcus ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment