Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Poopery - Day 8

So I've been talking to you guys a little bit and I've figured out a couple things. One, a lot of people stopped reading after the first couple days and/or when I visited my dad, and two, you guys like it when I spew nonsensical shit everywhere. So guess what I'm gonna do? Give you guys what you fucking want even though I've got a million and one things I want to talk about.

Wait, before I draw a picture I just realized that a vegetarian plant is a cannibal and a meatetarian plant is like a vegetarian human.

Anyway.

Who the fuck invents things. Like just go through your day except ask yourself how everything you touch got invented, and eventually find something weird. Like dicks. Who invented those? Get it. I made a masturbation joke. Bahahaha. Ha. Bitch.



You know what? I'm way too distracted. I'll do something tomorrow. Tell me what you want for T-shirts you poop heads.

Poop Head,
Marcus ♥

1 comment:

  1. Ok man, I'm telling ya. Do a fish with a green jacket and glasses for the shirt. Or, if you wanna get crazy with it, add like a wind up toy key thing. GET IT ITS LIKE THE TOY ANALOGY LOL.

    Also I'm having a hard time of thinking of anything not involving fish.

    Also the balance of you ranting about life and sprinkling in the spewing of nonsensical shit was about perfect before.

    ReplyDelete