Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Substance Pt. 2 - Day 18

Hey guys. Sorry I've been updating this non-consistently, but I've been not in the mood. I butchered that sentence but that's okay.

Today was my first day with my new schedule and boy, will my Tuesdays and Thursdays be filled with some excitement.

Math is the same, but now I have English and man is my class stupid. Before I was like "lolwut huckleberry finn" and everyone else was like "Jim and Huck are blah blah blah" and then I would make a comment on the underlying homoerotic theme of the book. But now when I'm like "what happened in the book?" people are like "lolwutbook".

Oh well, there are plenty of people to make fun of in that class. I'll lose some brain cells along the way though.

And then I had debate. So it was like, double the sleep.

Then I had Lib and Law. With the greatest group of people I could imagine. Also Mr. Shoemaker has a chin hole. It's just like a crater in his chin where all the stuff gathers. But that's okay, I don't judge that much. Lib and Law, more like, Lub without Flaw.

Yes, that was the best I could come up with.

Oh god, I'm going to debate this weekend and I need an Oratory. Something that I can just rant about for 8-10 mintues. Give me topic ideas! Anyone and everyone!

Also, I love Parli, because it's literally a debate you can do with no prep and just google it five minutes before and just win because the topics can get really one sided.

I might do my oratory on life graphs. Like how you can measure what you do with your life at the end of it and see if it was distributed like you wanted it. I made a pencil metaphor and everything. Well, the pencil metaphor is just that when a pencil is all spent up you can look at how you spent the lead. But sometimes things happen and you lose the pencil before it gets the chance to get used up. So don't use the pencil for stupid things because you may not have it for much longer.

Oh pencil, you so crazy.

/sigh

Obviously there are still people in this world who don't understand substance. And that's fine. They're going to go through their lives doing thing without substance and being completely fine muddling through things like a million others have before them. They're never going to do anything worth doing and eventually they'll die knowing they didn't do much, but they'll have some philosophy they saw in a movie and let it comfort them.

And as sad as that is, I don't give a fuck. People can do whatever they damn well please with their existence here on Earth. If they believe they're going somewhere else when they die and so they don't have to do shit here, that's fine. Let them do their nothing. But don't expect me to acknowledge your shit as something, and you better sure as damn hell fuck cunt bitch tits not expect me to conform to your way of life. I'm fine being me, and I'm gonna try and do shit. If you think I don't understand you, then that's a damn lie. I get it, you're lazy and never wanna do anything with your life, that's great. I get it. I don't want any part of it except telling you you're wrong. And don't get mad at me when suddenly your narrow minded viewpoint gets challenged and you might have to consider a new way of looking at things.

Gah, people make me angry sometimes. But I guess angry Marcus and good-writing Marcus are the same person a lot of the time.

Anyway, I'm gonna head off to bed here soon. Good night, Moon.

Oh, also, someone remind me tomorrow to talk about how girls are the most illogical race on the planet.

Your favorite ranter,
Marcus ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment