Thursday, January 6, 2011

Time - Day 9

Hey guys, I haven't had much time today seeing as I was busy dodging my mom only to have her not react as badly as I thought she would. I've decided that I'm going to drop some IB classes because I need a not shitty GPA.

Shirts are becoming more of a reality every day, I need photoshop and I probably should write all the shirts down one of these days. If you guys could help motivate me with that by just adamantly telling me what you want then I'll be happy to oblige.

Photobucket

This is a picture of a guy eating another guy. It's mostly here to take up space but if you want to frame it and hang it on your wall I would not be opposed.

Also, I love that Lipton Green Tea stuff. Also the commercials. Here's some more commercial filler.


Anyway guys, I'm sorry I haven't been able to pump these things out the same way I used to. Before I had some ideas already and I had like two hours to fuck around with them and now with school it kinda sucks, but I'm trying my hardest! I'm like that train guy.

Photobucket

This is roughly what I look like as a train.

Anyway, I'm about to finish this sandwich then off to bed. I want you guys to know I'm happier than I've ever been and it's partly due to this blog. Thanks guys :]

Also, if you haven't added me on facebook, then do so! Marcus Mayhew is the name, and bloggin' is my game.

Loves you so much he just might bite your ear off,
Marcus ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment