Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What's Up - Day 7

Ohai gaiz. :]

So today was the first day back to school. And the monotony is already settling back in. First I had math and Florez decided that the best way to spend it was to be herself and make me sad. Then I went to history and it was probably the best History class of the year. And then I had debate and I managed to convince Tuckness that I wanted to debate but didn't want to go to a tournament or something like that. Then I ate lunch. Then I went to math again and doodled some t-shirt designs, and then I went home. Omnom home.

Today I realized the value of clothes. Not only do they prevent my massive penis from getting all over the place and protect people from the blinding light that is my abs, they get you noticed without any effort on your part. I will never underestimate the value of a fifty dollar jacket again. I did the math and I got like two compliments an hour. That's like two times as many as normal at least. And I got to do the clever thing where I'm like "I like yours too" "But I'm not wearing one" thing. I love it. I'm gonna be that dad who goes to a restaurant and says "Hi can I take your order?" And then laugh as the confused waitress smiles and my kids turn red like the tomatoes I'm about to not order because tomatoes are fucking disgusting.

Gah, these quesadillas that my mom made are fucking terrible. Try one! Oh wait, you can't because you're reading this and not actually talking to me. Why aren't you talking to me? You should be. Ass. Bitch.

The new League of Legends patch makes me kinda happy. Just gonna throw that out there.

Does anyone want to give me free money? Because I would like some free money. So I may purchase things with it. Purchasing things makes me happy because I'm naturally materialistic as a teenager. I fucking love it. I get a thing, I'm happy. It doesn't take anything else! Just a thing. And maybe some other things. Things things things. Who needs shit? I've got things! Fuck people, all I need is things!

Bahahahaha, I'm gonna have such a great year. Because I don't give a fuck anymore. Not giving a fuck is really easy and it's extremely liberating. You should try it, if even for a day. It's so relaxing. And nothing bothers you. Ever. Yayyayayayayyayayayay.

I miss cake. I had some cake over break and now I won't get cake any time soon. Boo. I want some cake. Whoever invented cake is a genius. Also dildos. Because you know that had to happen out of necessity but that guy must have had some balls to try and market those. Some balls and an oh so moldable phallus. Victory thy name is penis.

God this song is so good. It makes me want to dance. When's the next dance? I want to go to that. And do all the fine ass ladies because I mother fucking can. You know why? Because I don't give a fuck anymore. I'll do what I want. But for right now I'll just dance in my basement. I think I'm gonna try and cover a song for you guys here in a few days. Probably an 80s song. Because I'm not afraid. I AM NOT AFRAID BRIDGE KEEPER. I feel like that's not the quote but it's the thought that counts.

/sigh. Being happy and care-free leads to a lack of rants and thus a short blog day, I guess.

Let me know what you guys want for shirts. Black or white, regular or v-neck. Also fuck me.

Your jammin beat buddy,
Marcus :D

No comments:

Post a Comment